MASTERCLASS FOR ON-LINE MAGAZINE PRESENTERS
Learn professional presentation skills for a successful & smart media performance
This half-day masterclass will train you how to film and present entertaining content for your on-line magazines with a leading TV Performance and screen director.
Get Media Savvy! Discover the skills and confidence to become a powerful digital presenter using the necessary on-camera techniques so you never wing it!
Upskill your core media training for broadcasting digital content, streaming live events, conducting interviews and creating discussion forums for business to business editions too.
Why? Magazine contributors, writers and content creators are now expected to acquire these relatively new communication skills.
- Learn how to present and film your own content for your on-line magazine audience – with camera, iphone or ipad –
- Become a confident presenter and broadcaster for the magazine website and all digital media outlets – facebook, twitter, Linkedin with smart video content
- Maximise your magazine’s core customer value and open up new revenue streams with on-line shows, podcasts, demos and social diaries
- Learn Autocue : the presenter’s friend while maintaining eye contact and empathy.
- The Four P’s of Performance: Presence, Projection, Preparation and Personality
- Perfecting a professional image for on-screen appearances : expert advice and reliable wardrobe choices
- Relax, relate and communicate: Breathing, tempo, tone for a commanding voice
The Professional Director – your coach:
Bernard Rogan is one of Ireland leading performance directors with over twenty years experience. He has coached TV personalities & top business executives for on-line and television appearances.
Plus – Grooming and Styling for the Screen from experienced Image Consultant and corporate wardrobe adviser Kathleen O’Callaghan.
Venue Dublin City Library & Archive
Please contact email@example.com for further details on dates