Editor – Ashville Media Group
Ashville Media Group is looking for an editor to work across the print and digital versions of our general interest and business titles. The role involves collaborating with members of the editorial, design, events and sales teams to generate content and content ideas
Key Qualifications & Requirements
- At least two years experience in an editorial or content generation role.
- The ability to produce high-quality articles that align with audience expectations.
- Strong print and digital writing skills.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, client facing and planning skills.
- Attention to detail and deadlines.
- Collaborative and open approach.
- The ability to work with commercial partners.
- Good time-management skills and the ability to work independently.
- A strong creative vision for the editorial development of the titles.
- Understanding and ability to use social media effectively.
- Experience of shooting and packaging video for social media (desirable but not necessary).
- Familiarity with Adobe InDesign and WordPress would be an advantage.
- Degree in journalism or related field.
Please send a copy of your CV and a brief letter of introduction to Mary Connaughton firstname.lastname@example.org
Please put Editor in the subject line when applying and your own name in the CV file name.